New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ****in employer said i dont have to work oct 31-nov 2nd, that means im spendin a weekend with some of the ugliest, meanest bitches, and the gayest group of men on this planet, what am i gonna do?

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
my ****in employer said i dont have to work oct 31-nov 2nd, that means im spendin a weekend with some of the ugliest, meanest bitches, and the gayest group of men on this planet, what am i gonna do?
Wear a condom
:shrug:

S

·
0 Posts
sweetness, i have a couple of interoir pieces that i wanna fabricate. Maybe i'll get to work on those.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
Wear a condom
:shrug:
so, Casey, you will be having an orgy with bunch of ugly and mean women and bunch of gay men? i really didnt know that you went both ways, mang... (and apparently have no standards either)

S

·
0 Posts
im praying for an air compressor and some air tools, i'd love to do some fiberglass work :-D
you mean some epoxy and some hardener?
you cant do much fiberglass work with air compressor.

S

·
0 Posts
sounds good to me

so now i guess the question is what tools will ryan have available?
why are you trying to get Ryan involved in this? he is totally straight...
you will have to bring your own gay friends with "tools".

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
I hope has a bunch. I wanna get dirty:)
I cant believe what im reading!!!!!
are you nuts?! Mel will kill you if you do anything dirty with that Casey dude!!!

S

·
0 Posts
HAHA I was wondering when somebody was gonna post anything in our personal little thread:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
All this violence and alternative lifestyle stuff makes me glad I have to work on the weekend of the meet... !! :rofl:

You guys and gals are off the chain...!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts