·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND Dana AND David at the Car Show!!

David (BadAzzCougar) - 1st
Dana (Dorkasaurus) - 2nd
Heather (HugNSmile1) - 3rd

What the crap! It was all about the placement! Dana and Heather got placed facing a different aisle, the aisle with all the New 2005 Mustangs!! So everybody voted for them, cuz they were the only ones they saw! That's unfair! Bah whatever, I'll stop complaining, Congrats you three! You guys got some sweet trophys too! I'll Win Next Year!!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
I can't believe I won! I WON! I WON! I was in total SHOCK! LA LA LA LA LA! I didn't flirt or ANYTHING! I will cherish this trophy FOREVER. :) I WON! I do think because so many people went towards the 05 mustangs and only saw Dana and my cougars.

For one day, I have the cooler cougar! LA LA LA LA LA!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That was fun you guys, I can't wait until the next show!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Gah, if I hadn't woken up this morning with a 101 degree fever and generally feeling like death, I would have joined you all . . . as it was, just functioning enough to get to the bathroom and back was difficult.

·
Registered
377 Posts
its always been about placement.... two years ago i got 2nd because no one could see Zip's car ( i stole the corner... hahaha)

·
Registered
131 Posts
i had a lot of fun at the show, the trip to target was cool, yeah the trophies giveaway suprising, congrats to David , Dana , Heather, and pater and brian good luck next year, thanx to everyone for fun day

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Wow. Nice Job Heather! It was all the Dark Shadow Gray. Everyone loves that color.

Congrats to Dana and David too. No big surprise on David though... red car... super charger...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.