New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
you want them? just take your headlights apart and fiberglass over the insert... :rolleyes: its not REALLY that great of a car, many people on here have alot nicer cougars IMO :)

the coolest thing about that car are the little curtosy dome lights above the rear seats in the roof :)

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I think that interior is ugly as sin.

G

·
If that interior was maybe black, with dark silver accents, instead of that color that was chosen Id agree. It would be a really hot interior. But its a show car and designed to be one. Taillight conversions, custom headlights, crazy paint color, etc, etc. Its just a different look they are going for I guess, but its not something Id be to keen on driving down the road.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
all that hard work and then they put a lame SPEAKER BOX with the cap just screwed into place!

Whats even worse is the Flip down LCD that comes out of the Trunk Lid....

if you look at it ... you would have to in outer space to watch it when the hatch is open because its at such an angle.

I just think its silly that someone would put that much time and effort into a car and then completely half @ss some major details.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Did anyone else notice that the hatch doesn't stay up on its own? :p And it looks like his inside hood latch is broken like mine, heh...

There are a few things on that car that I like.

The overhead lights in the back are cool... I like the molded in reverse lights in the rear bumper, especially since most aftermarket Cougar bumpers have a fat ass (mine included).

But I hate the taillights, the wing (why does every ricer own that wing in my city?), and while the interior work is decent, its just stock interior recovered, nothing really that special. I also hate how they left a few parts black on the inside, it looks like they went thru all that trouble and then stopped before they were done. The screen in the back looks like an after-thought.

I guess the question is, does it get driven? ;)

E1

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: KnappstamaN
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
I think that interior is ugly as sin.
your joking right? i think thats the best interior ive seen in a cougar to go along with a color theme
Uh, no, as E1 said, its just the stock interior recovered, and in some hideous-ass colors too. I wouldn't be caught dead owning that car.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Matt, they stole your hood!
Except Matt's is flawless, since they welded metal in there. In some of the closeup pics of this car you can see the V still on the drivers side, looks like they just filled a stock hood, and painted it black to get the "oooh, its CF" look...

E1

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.