New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought this was kinda funny. Those of you that remember going to Mountasia for a NECO meet I got a story for you. I went back with some friends and we're in there watching some guy on that dance machine thing (can't remember the name). Well, he had been on there for probably an hour and we're leaving. My buddy and I are sitting in the car waiting for the women to come outside and this kid about 8 or 9 comes running out and yells to his sister(?) to go go go. Anyway, he jumps in the car and takes off. It didn't look right to me and told my friend that he probably stole something. As we're driving through the parking lot to leave, the dance machine kid comes out and asks if I saw/knew the kid that just ran out. I looked at him like he's crazy cross-eyed. He said the kid stole his wallet. I said, well buddy, call the police and tell them it was a 02 white honda accord with a hot blond driving. He just dismisses that idea and walks off. What is this world coming to? Not only are 9 year olds stealing wallets but then people won't call the police?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts