New Cougar Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
It's just a big sports car. :)

I have a 09 Jaguar XF Supercharged (Intake/Exhaust/Pulley). I swapped on a XFR body kit so it looks fantastic. It's a great family hauler and it will hit 60 in under 5 seconds.

I use the Cougar for winter driving and to haul stuff now. With all the seats pulled except the driver seat I filled it with 24 - 8 foot 2x4s and was able to shut the hatch and drive home. :rofl:
Any pics of the jag? Sounds like a nice car. I always liked the way they looked.

·
3L Install Maestro
7,860 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi gang. Although my signature shows a 11/2001 membership date, there was a mix up back some years ago when the entire forum went down, and I've actually been a member since sometime late 1999, after we purchased our first Cougar, a 1999 V-6. We replaced that one with the 2001 V-6 we just gave to our nephew last month (see my other post concerning that in the Lounge).
Hope Wade and all the rest of the gang are healthy and happy! Good luck!

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I honestly have no idea, but I figured what the hell, might as well drop in and say hello.

I don't have a garage anymore, so getting sucked back into the Cougar wormhole would be terrible for me. Even my crappy 12 year old Land Rover LR3 has been more reliable than my Cougar was, tbh. :rofl:

I'm going to return my convertible when the lease ends next July and stick with just the LR3 since I rarely drive anymore, but if I want to get a "car" car again, I might go hunting for a cheap used Cougar.

Are you thinking of getting sucked back into the Cougar wormhole or did you just miss this place?
Wait...you did get out right?

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Buy a cheap one and do a full electric conversion. I need a guinea pig before i try it in 5 years or so

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Especially if your redoing the floor plan to get rid of useless things like gas tanks and exhaust pipes

101 - 120 of 133 Posts