New Cougar Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Administrator
11,470 Posts
George if you see this I have the login info to the "nemesis" user name lol.
Pretty sure that was deleted.

15 years later and I'm just now getting around to a 3.0l swap. Car maybe saw 300 miles in the last 2 Summers (has 134k I think).

·
12,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Pretty sure that was deleted.

15 years later and I'm just now getting around to a 3.0l swap. Car maybe saw 300 miles in the last 2 Summers (has 134k I think).
It was, but I re registered the nemesis name so he couldnt back in the day.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
I'm still checking in from time to time. Still have my Mach 1. Either gonna build the reared or get longtubes by spring. Took it to the drag strip and spun way too much but had a great time so I'd like to go back a couple times a year. Not sure if I posted it before but after trying for 7 years and giving up the good lord blessed my wife and I this year with a son. He's 10 months old now and rotten as ever. uploadfromtaptalk1450564358938.jpg Funny part is I think he was made at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals 2014 lol

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Oh here's a pic of my f150 currently. Told you I'd be changing it lol. Added a few things. Picked up a set of 15 fx4 wheels/tires and plastidipped the grill center to name a few. I also picked up some fx4 taillights. I'm probably gonna take apart the front lights and paint the chrome trim. uploadfromtaptalk1450564914643.jpg

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Hola beeches!

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Another Old Guy here... I lurk every once in a long while.

Currently sporting one of the most useless vehicles ever built, but I love it. Thankfully it's not my only vehicle.

·
5,241 Posts
Some of these Join Dates do not necessarily qualify as "Old Member" :)

Reactions: monogodo

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Getting all your towing done with that Viper trans in that beast? :)
The only thing this truck hauls is... A$$ ;)

Honestly, it's funny trying to explain the truck to those that aren't car people...
"So, you're saying it's a 10 cyl truck, but you can't take it to home depot..."

·
3L Install Maestro
7,860 Posts
The only thing this truck hauls is... A$$ ;)

Honestly, it's funny trying to explain the truck to those that aren't car people...
"So, you're saying it's a 10 cyl truck, but you can't take it to home depot..."
It's just a big sports car. :)

I have a 09 Jaguar XF Supercharged (Intake/Exhaust/Pulley). I swapped on a XFR body kit so it looks fantastic. It's a great family hauler and it will hit 60 in under 5 seconds.

I use the Cougar for winter driving and to haul stuff now. With all the seats pulled except the driver seat I filled it with 24 - 8 foot 2x4s and was able to shut the hatch and drive home. :rofl:

81 - 100 of 133 Posts