New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
12,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of the older members are still on here and active?

I drop in every once in awhile to see how things are going. I feel like i have unfinished with this platform for some reason, never got to do the 3L like I wanted.

Oh well I guess. I should make it to fest next year just for ****s in gigs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is my new handle a la 2005, old one was zerofx78 circa 2001. Was the at the first cougar bash in Orlando, never made to trek to fest though. Will have to do that next year.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I go through spurts of coming by, still make the odd post/thread every now and then.

I gotta say though these forums are waaaay better then both fusion forums. More active because everyone posts on FB and more user friendly.

·
5,241 Posts
:wave:

·
1,600 Posts
My original join date was Feb 2001...original screen name was: chaddydaddy99... was out of touch and got back in touch in 2008 with my now current screen name.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I think I might have originally signed up in the 01-02 range, but didn't actually ever sign in except maybe once or twice... I remember discovering cougar head lighter socket plugs from a thread here...still have it!
Didn't create this membership or become an active participant until I think 09 when I started doing real work on the car.
I am old though, and also an original owner!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 133 Posts