New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking this after seeing another site where someone who owns a new Camero Z28, used old Z28 badges on his car. Some thought it looked "rice" but I thought it was cool. He actually had a Z28 and just liked the older badges better.

I am going junkyard shopping for something special (which I will reveal when I finish it
) and I think I will look for some older badges to use on my Cougar. I am really thinking of the rear badge, I removed the Mercury badge and replaced it with the Cougar head from the front grill, but it just doesn't look right.

Any thoughts?

G

·
Mitter88 has the script "COUGAR" from the older like 70's Cougar replacing the current "COUGAR" on the back and it looks sweet. He got it off Ebay for like $25 I think but I am not sure exactly. I dont know about the actual Mercury Badge in the middle of the trunk, but this looks good.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that I am going to use the Cougar head logo from the front clip on a mid 80's Cougar. It is black and silver, bigger than the rear Mercury badge but thin and easy to put on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.