New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, one of the interested parties put down $300 to hold the car for them while their 20 year old daughter gets a loan! they had us take the car to their trusted mechanic along with them, and it passed the mechanic test!

but this car has given us hell, even once it was all back to stock, and on the marekt. the 2nd day it was on the market, one person noticed the passenger side door didnt open from the inside. so after they left, i took apart the door and fixed it. then about an hour and a half later the hood popper thing inside the car wasnt popping the hood. and i had no time to fix it before we left for NY, so we dropped it off at the shop while we were gone and we got back and they had fixed it by popping a clip back into place. luckily it was only a $40 fix. but even after all that, these people still want to buy it! i know if i was in the market for a car, i wouldnt buy one if it kept breaking down while on the market lol.

bye bye I4!!!!

and on a side note, i got my wisdom teeth out today, but its not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. i dont really feel any pain, thanks to the pain killers, but its the pain killers that are making me sooo tired.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,940 Posts
That's pretty awesome to hear. It really is a pretty sexy car, dings aside. 20-year-old female is the perfect demographic, too. My sister wanted one when she was 20, and almost bought it. ALMOST. It was a Zetec as well, although not a rare automatic-transmission-equipped Zetec...

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and as of yesterday it is gone!!!! for $4,400. whats really funny is, that last night, after we sold it, the guy called us and said the windshield wipers wern't working :rofl:. he saw them work for the mechanic the day before, but they wern't working for him! he said he would check the fuses and all that, and i offered to help too, but its just like that piece of crap to find something else to break...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
You should of given him the web address for these forums. As much as that car breaks he'll probably need the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.