·
Registered
2,637 Posts
omg thats nasty......

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
... i dont see the problem...
if i lived in the states, this is the exact thing i would buy for my winter car :)

the winner of this Auction gets a 1999 laser red cougar, V6, 5-speed MTX (which all you atx'ers KNOW you want) and all you gotta do is peel off those yellow graphics.

honestly, you guys better not be slamming this car just because of the yellow... that ****s SO easily gotten rid of, i dont even concider it a problem... and OTHER than the yellow, i dont see a thing wrong with it. :shrug:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, the only problem i see with the car is that someone was crazy enough to put those ugly as hell graphics on a car, that like you said, most of us KNOW we want. so thats my issue with it. not saying i wouldnt buy it if i wanted a cougar in that color, and wanted a V6 mtx. because your right, it would be really easy to remove the nastiness.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
I see a big problem with it ... it doesn't have the sports package, which means: NO ARMREST, a rev limiter of 115MPH, crappy 15" rims with H rated tires, no spoiler, and most likely drum rear brakes.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey now, i have the fan blade 15s

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by: FastCougar
The 15's are not the problem, it's the ****ty tires attached to them along with the fact that you have drum rear brakes.
yep, got the dums and crap rubers too. lol, but i agree, dont worry, i would MUCH rather have the sport package.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Pin-stripe...no.

Sh!t-stripe...yes.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
Thats almost as aweful as lying about the mods in your sig :rolleyes:
haha, yeah, i know. thought i would scare everyone a little. but then i decided to add the "grrrrrrrr!!! thats right! I GOT NAWS!" rice-boy comment to show the extreme amount of exaggeration with the vortech s/c and 75 shot comment. if it will make you happier, i can change it to the other one gyger made for me, which is about the same, but without the mod coments along with it. i just found it funny when he showed me the one with them.

edit: i changed my sig., for you and for the others that didnt like my humor.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
It makes me want to get a McDonalds happy meal.
Damn it - why must red and yellow be a color combo?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: Pyro81
Pin-stripe...no.

Sh!t-stripe...yes.

I'd have to agree :rofl:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: FastCougar
I see a big problem with it ... it doesn't have the sports package, which means: NO ARMREST, a rev limiter of 115MPH, crappy 15" rims with H rated tires, no spoiler, and most likely drum rear brakes.
yeah, that's a big downfall....

my car's like that :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts