New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
It looks an awful lot like the Saabaru. :( I want to like it, but I can't.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I'd have to say I'm with Micah.... DO WANT!

...those lights certainly have to change though, and IMO, they STILL haven't gotten a front bumper that looks right! :rofl: (foglights FTL, fmic FTW!)

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
The rear angle shot especially reminds me of a z3/z4 only a 4 door version. Not a huge fan of it, they could have done much better.

·
zomg, Vtec
544 Posts
I've always like the subie powerplants, but not the styling. After seeing this car I'm changing that stance. I love it... interior especially.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I've been contemplating buying a new 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe... but I'm actually likeing the new STi, so now I gotta wait to see it in person.

Either way... that's the JDM model... so who know what the USDM will look like.

I'm also awaiting the new power numbers and all the other mechanical upgrades/downgrades it will have.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been contemplating buying a new 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe... but I'm actually likeing the new STi, so now I gotta wait to see it in person.

Either way... that's the JDM model... so who know what the USDM will look like.

I'm also awaiting the new power numbers and all the other mechanical upgrades/downgrades it will have.

Very true.......I think I will wait until I can buy a used one:)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Looks like a more curvy and stylish MazdaSpeed3. Oh yeah, with an AWD platform, though. Me like :)

I was considering buying a used Speed3 ('07) this coming Spring, but I think I'm going to tough the Cougar out another year and 1/2 and try to find a 1yr old used one of these.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts