New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , been lurking since buying a cougar from
a work buddy. I've done alot of maintenance to it so far (front struts/strut mounts, power steering pump, sway bar bushings, cleaned IACV, few other things) and am about to tackle oil pan gasket, and front crank seal replacement.

The problem I am having is finding something on which pattern to use when putting pan back on. Only thing I've seen referenced is use "standard procedure."

In the past from maxima's, mustangs, f150's, to honda's. there has been a routine to use when bolting up the pan. I can't seem to find it for this vehicle and no stores around here carry a Haynes or chiltons for it.

I don't want to hear bring it to (insert ASE certified professional, dealership, whatever. As I get gratification from this hobby of mine.)

I'm sure I will get "use search finction" I've been googling and no luck so far, still trying though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks for this B3NN3TT, going to replace mine this weekend, along with front stuts, svt intake/throttle body, winter tires and dual amps for subs, should be fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts