New Cougar Forum banner
4821 - 4825 of 4825 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
Getting itchy. I've been laser focused on a lot of non-fun stuff for weeks now and haven't been able to work on any fun stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
Welp. I guess I'm going to be back in Ohio with the yellow car again. This car was supposed to be retired like six years ago now :ROFLMAO:
Going to be working in Cambridge for about three weeks starting the last week of this month.
Probably spend at least one weekend in Indy.
Currently wishing I had finished fixing my suspension so I could enjoy some spirited driving in hillbilly country while I'm there. Maybe I'll bring some stuff and see if I cant get it done while I'm there...All I really need to buy is a strut for the front and get a rear subframe welded up. I'll be around a bunch of welders so I could probably find someone to take care of that for me pretty easily.

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
Going here for lack of a better place:

I randomly stumbled across this on Craigslist. This dude is pretty proud of his intake manifold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Helmet Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
I suppose at $60 for injectors, $40 for each manifold, $40 for the TB, and $40 for the valve cover set, his price isn't THAT crazy, it just seems like an awful lot of money for parts that every junkyard has dozens of.

4821 - 4825 of 4825 Posts