New Cougar Forum banner

4801 - 4818 of 4818 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
That is a fantastic price for those wheels. I don't currently have plans to visit my family in PA before the New Years, but if that changes I'll let you know.

I'm now officially the owner of a 2007 Yukon Denali. Its a pretty nice ride, it needs a handful of things addressed, but still in great shape overall. I now also have entirely too many vehicles, so my lifted 2002 Explorer Sport will need to go, its been a great winter beater and off road toy. I'm looking to get $1500 for it. Let me know if you know somebody in the market for something like this.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I make semi regular trips between Dayton and Washington DC generally along the I-70 corridor.
If that is close enough I could let you know when I'm making the trip next. Probably late January or early February, although Christmas weekend isnt entirely ruled out yet.

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,804
First autocross event of the year - I'm leading Street Modified by less than a tenth at lunch break. Only 2 runs in the afternoon session... stay tuned.

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,805
Boo - I found a full second in the afternoon session, but the kid in the Prelude found 1.8. Couldn't back it up, but it was on the books. Second place out of 5.

·
5,262 Posts
Started a new job on Monday! After 10 years 4 months and 3 days at the old one. Still software engineering, still mostly Java, but now with a shiny new cubical, shiny new laptop, and shiny dual monitors. And a completely new technology stack, at least to me. Closer to home, in Dublin in the hotel cluster just north of Tuttle Mall next to 270.

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,807
Score, Mark! Sounds like a nice move.

Just passed my 7-year mark at Highlights.

We need to get the gang together some evening before the snow flies...

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Congrats Mark! I really need to finish monkeying with the Denali, and start getting my resume out there before the new owners of my company move everything to Florida. I finished getting all the important things back together on the Denali, but now I'm fighting electrical/computer gremlins because I have a no start/no crank situation. :banghead:

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Stuck here due to lack of another random BS thread:

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,810
Well, I was mauled by a cougar, learned nothing about driving, and my Crystal Gayle shirt was ruined. But other than that, it went fine.

Reactions: wadespencer99

·
Registered
3,387 Posts

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,812
Today at Columbus Cars & Coffee:

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,813
The difference between a camera phone photo and a professional photo:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ST185 Celica behind you. Cool!

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,815
Yeah! Very clean RHD. Columbus Cars & Coffee has gotten pretty amazing this year.

Reactions: Beans

·
Administrator
24,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,816
Here's a better photo of the Celica -

And here's an entire Facebook gallery, if anyone wants to have a virtual tour. These were taken late in the morning after a lot of the field had started clearing out already.

Reactions: Beans

·
5,262 Posts
Whoa. A Ford GT AND a Pantera!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yeah! Very clean RHD. Columbus Cars & Coffee has gotten pretty amazing this year.
Super neat. Wish my paint was that nice, maybe next year.

Not too surprising about the turnout. People are bored.

4801 - 4818 of 4818 Posts