New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I officially Paid Off the Cougar!!

WOOOOO! I worked something out with my Credit union where I now have some money to play around with, and the first thing i did, was go pay of the Cougar from Citizen's Bank!! Hopefully the title will be on its way by the end of November!

My loan payment thru the C.U. is 1/4 of what the car payment was, so its Freakin' Sweet!!! :biggrin:

Dawn's hyundai gets paid off in 2 weeks, too! So things are looking up despite me being in and out of work alot lately!! I missed 2-3 days a week for the last 4 or 5 weeks because of my Back! Work hasn't given me a problem yet, but as soon as i get an Official warning, I have to be a good boy, no matter what kind of pain I'm in!!

Anyway, just some good news finally rolling my way!

And again, THANK YOU to everyone here for your support over the last few years!! All the work you guys have me do has helped out me and my family out more than you could imagine!! I have made it through some hard times because of what you guys have had me do for your Cougars and Contours...

I appreciate all of you very much!! :grouphug::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must feel even better know you're not paying for a shell of a car to just sit there, huh? Congrats!
Yeah, I know! If things keep up, I will be getting everything I need for the Cougar by the end of February, and then it should be running and have new paint by the middle of Spring sometime... Really can't wait to get the Cougar on the road again!! Plus, I'll be dropping a 3L into the SVT before the summer, too, right after inspection! :cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Wow you've got some VERY hefty plans ahead, huh? Just don't hurt yourself there, man. Gotta keep a good eye on that back, ya know? But I can't wait to see that Cougar in ACTION! Maybe there can be an "unveiling" meet? :biggrin:

·
Registered
554 Posts
You know i'll be back in the beggining of march if all goes as planned so middle of april the latest will be when your car is all done with a fresh coat of paint. Just get everything ready and i'll be there. Plus doing the work for us is helping us out more than you think....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts