New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jeri, Kent, 'Summie', Shelly, and Dale!

I'd like to meet up, too. Who all made it the Mother's Day event? I was unfortunately busy.

The Hamilton show sounds like a good time, but that seems like a long time to wait. I'm really interested in getting a Southwest OH chapter started; but as Shelly stated, we've tried to hold a meeting or two, but they have been hard to get people to be able to meet at the same time.

What if we decided to try scheduling the meeting a few weeks in advance. Say maybe the 2nd weekend in June, I think it's the 9th. We could meet at a park somewhere on that Sat. I'm thinking N. Cinti, or Ceasars Creek. It's just an idea. We could have a little picnic so people could bring friends and family if they wanted.

Everyone's opinion counts, so make a post or email me and let me know your thoughts.

I hope to hear from everyone soon.

-Mike

Summie: Shelly is right on the mark for your driving time. I grew up in Lancaster (live in Cinti, Work in Dayton now). Hamilton is actually closer to Cinti than Dayton. Give me a buzz if you would like directions, although we'll all need Jeri's help once we get to Hamilton.

·
Registered
921 Posts
The weekend of the 9th I am free. Sounds great to me. I forget how to get to Ceasar's Creek. I haven't been there in like 6 or 7 years. Just get me there from a major interstate. I think that would be a good location for all of us to meet.

My email is [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys! I just came across your thread. I live in Fairfield, I too think that would be cool to all get together and cruise or something. I'm kinda in the same boat as some others. It's actually my "soon-to-be" wifes car, but I've been trying to do some little things here and there to it. Give me a hollar back and we can set up something for sure!!! C-YA
Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey sounds good for me that weekend, I will try my hardest to get off, sorta hard when I work alot of weekends at dave n busters. But I will put it in the request book. Sounds like fun guys, talk to you later. Oh I will also will need directions to ceaser creek I have never been. My email is [email protected]. Thanks, jeri

·
Registered
365 Posts
Regretfully, I will not be able to make that weekend, I will be in Disneyland with my Fiance and her son. But keep me informed on the events, I will do all that is humanly possible to make them. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone. Sorry about the delay in responding, I was out of town for my best friend's wedding all weekend plus some. Sounds like everyone is in. I'll draft up a map once I make sure what's in my head is correct and email it to everyone. I'll hopefully get it out this week. I'll talk to you all soon.

-Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good for me, I can't wait, I actually got a flyer for it, it is 30.00 after june 8 I think, but early registration is like 25.00. so it is not bad. Well talk to you guys later, thanks mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Everyone!

Sorry about the delay in responding, I've been out of town on business a lot with no access to the internet.

So, who can make it tomorrow? I was thinking sometime before lunch, say 11:00am. Let's meet at the beach area / clubhouse / main area. Just look for the cougars in the parking lot.

To get there:

It is much shorter to get there from I-71 if you live near Cinti...
From I-75: Exit at SR73 (Exit 38) and turn right (east) -- follow signs -- it will be a long drive on a two lane road.
From I-71: Exit at SR73 (Between Exit 36 and Exit 50) and turn left (west) -- follow signs.

Please respond to the message board so that people know if they should head out or not.

I'll hopefully see you all there!

-Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds good for me, but if it is just you and I mike, we could meet later, or unless you have to be somewhere earlier. Well let me know, bye guys. jeri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeri-

What about 1:00? I do have some other plans for the late afternoon. I'll see you there!
And anyone else who makes it!

-Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mike,

So how did your guy's meeting go? I couldn't make it we had to move this weekend so it was too busy. SO let me know if you are planning something

Summer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Summie-

I was the only one that showed up. We will be scheduling a meeting soon, though. I'll keep everyone informed.

-Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.