·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
:poke: and you should be talking :tongue: you do about as much work as I do

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe..But I know waht my boundries are and rules within my workplace. As well as the chances of something on the computer coming up that's not suppose to.

·
Registered
116 Posts
haha....you guys must have crappy jobs. My boss thought it was the greatest thing :shrug: but then told me to get back to work.:thumbsdn:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gee I wonder who they were referring to? :rolleyes:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
I miss the boobs.:(
Maybe if I didn't post outside of our chapter the Admin would've too.:rolleyes:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the boobs avatar and not IMO but by the unwritten "Code of Conduct" and the rules posted it would gfall under the sexual eneundo(sp) thing with animals :rolleyes:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
if you stare at his avatar long enough you will see what you've been missing

i think they've discussed fly-fast's avatar and decided it was ok for now

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is nothing wrong with it! And for those that complain of it, they should be put in daycare with the rest! This is ridiculous. :rofl: I think NECO is making me crazy.

EDIT: And for the record. I have no problems with the rules posted about avatars. When I was asked to remove it I simply asked what made mine different from so and so's. And the response I got was "I asked him to remove his as well." I would've had respect for that answer however. It deemed untrue becasue its still around. I could care one way or the other about the avatars. But if you're going to make a statement about policing it, at LEAST keep it on a level playing field. Instead of using the crutch post about the rules.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vengeful? Nah. Just expressing my views before I'm silenced once again. :thumbsup:

Oh and if you can find any other actual reason validating his claims other than what I've stated, please do.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dude.. your black? :biggrin:

Cannot go wrong with my cow avatar.. :banana:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
HA HA HA Locked..... All she had to do was not complain

1 - 20 of 28 Posts