New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NECO Bear on the Move!

** CAN I GET A STICKY UP IN HERE? **

Here's the first picture of many (more of this shoot with a couple close ups tomorrow)... welcoming the bear to Buffalo, NY. Although a bit difficult to see in this particular shot, the bear is chilling on top of Iceotron's car.

Sitting on the bumper...

Ummm... Carl? It's just a bear!

The bear will soon be on it's way to Rochester, NY.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Neco is just getting weirder and weirder.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: hotcat
I wonder if the bear will make it to florida by Bash.
Well being as Bash isn't gonna be happening then I'd assume it would :shrug:

Hey Don, since it can't ride in an import, can it ride in my SRT-4 if it makes it's way down here :biggrin: (that is, IF I do end up getting it).

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
bring it to Atlanta , where itll get robbed, stripped and sexually assaulted :rofl:
ya well everyone who has it after Detroit would need to be careful the thing will probably get an STD just chillin around this town...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
damn, i have a feeling its going to take forever for that thing to get to any part of texas. and when it does get here i just pray to all things holy that it isn't sticky.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i wonder if there is any chance that this bear will see minnesota! If he makes it up this way, he better do it quick, or bring a winter jacket!

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
i was going to visit italy in february and go see Sharkie in Croatia. maybe some of the italian necoers can visit me and we can pass the bear around. i'll be there for 2 weeks tho

1 - 20 of 203 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.