New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granted, this is a very very primitive way of doing this, but this thread will give the CougarFest committee a decent indication of how many people will be attending CougarFest this year. First off, everybody attending must register, whether they have a Cougar or if they are a guest of a Cougar owner. In return everybody registered will get fed and will recieve a T-shirt. Secondly, registration alone will not be anywhere near last year's registration of $30. How much will it cost? That depends on these preliminary figures, but expect in the $15 range. Third, the track events will cost extra as well. How much? Once again... that depends. The more people that show interest the lower the figure. Consider this one big group guy. :)

So... let us know. This is your feelings right now. If you don't know if anybody's coming with you then just vote for you're coming. Only say another person if it's a 80% chance that person is coming. We want to have this primitive count as accurate as possible. ;)

Are you ready to go? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pine Box... How about the sand box???

I will be there unless i am deployed to the desert

Eric

·
Registered
193 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
The more people that show interest the lower the figure. Consider this one big group guy. :)

Are you ready to go? :thumbsup:
Don't know if I want to know what a big group guy is.......guess its a new cougarfest activity....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back to topic....I'll be there.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My wife and I will be there
Voted:thumbsup:

Definetly going to be drag racing!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i'm in (2 people)

roomate might also come (and bring his celica)

in for both drag & autocross too

·
See you at CF 2019!
408 Posts
Actually, my daughter's coming with me (not a friend), but still 2 people, staying at CF hotel.

I'm also in for autocross (I'll bring my helmet) & drag racing (will someone PLEASE teach me how to launch?).

Marge

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Count on me showing up.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I ll be there with a minimum of 3 friends. I had 2 last year, and this year I believe everyone who had planned on going last year will be coming. Actually I know they will be.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I'll be there :)

probably will be brining the same friend i brought to Hamillfest... if he can get off work - since i'm not 100% on that, i just said "i'll be there unless im locked in a box" :)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I will be there... unless my Cougar pisses me off in the next 8 months and I sell it (this all depends on the tranny).

But I'm pretty damn likely to go... and I'm not likely to go alone... trying to talk my wife into attending, is she refuses, my little brother has been begging for three years to go so I'll take him.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
... and I'm not likely to go alone... trying to talk my wife into attending, is she refuses, my little brother has been begging
yikes my fiancee would shoot me if she didn't get to go :)

that being said, try to fill your cars up with friends, the more the merrier

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'll be going and i'm bringing along a hitchhiker along the way ;) actually i'm bringing a friend.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts