New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bumper is ready to roll... We will begin shipping these approx Dec 20th if not sooner. The mold will be made next week.

I know the grill is not completed and I talked to Eric about it and I am sorry, however you will note that the 5mph bumper is still kept when using this bumper....

I am aiming to have these for sale on CustomCougars.Com within 24-72 hours... just gotta go get my new ride first :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Wow I really like it.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I thought I would like this bumper, but at the moment I am not a fan. The top of it is too wide, looks too much like the drift.

Maybe it looks better in person, or maybe once its painted.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I think it looks great. Similar to the drift, but very different. And the fact that the 5mph bumper can be kept is just a plus.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At this time both the front bumper and full kit combined with Kaminari Sides and Rear have been added to CustomCougars.COm

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
It says on the website that the price goes up on Dec. 20th. What will the price be after the 20th???

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i though i would like this but ive changed my mind, the edges are almost completely gone from the top of the bumper.

·
Registered
232 Posts
yeah its great that your making another bumper for us james, but seeing as this is still a prototype, you should listen to the people, that bumper looks plain as hell, and its rounded off way to much, other then that great job, oh and it looks like it starts to low....

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
it will look even better once its painte a COLOR
and maybe has one of dem splitter things under it (like what Mull's cavalier has) :)

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: CATerina
Im not impressed. Man I was ready for this bumper too.
I still like your bumper the best Cat. This one's ok, but I need to see it with a full body kit and from all angles before I can make a final decision.

Mike

1 - 20 of 66 Posts