New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Well this weekend me and 7 of my college mates went to a mountain house and had a little bit of fun near Clarks Summet... Well the roads were salted and my friend decided to burnout in the mud in his Durango like 5 ft in front of may car... Needless to say I was pissed, but it was still a lot of fun!! Oh and those are pics of my custom 6x9 mounts and fiberglass sub box. Oh, and do excuse the fact that i screwed my sub in upside-down.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha. well it was not really by choice. And im spending all day friday cleaning it to make up for what ive done. Im puttin it on a lift and doing the undercarage and engine bay and anything else that dosn't shine.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
rock on dood, mudding rules!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
poor cougar!!! :cry:

but looks like fun! and nice sub enclosure!

and were your windows open when the mud actually splashed onto you???

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No they were not open... Thank god. And that sub enclusure took a lot of time to make, but it was worth it!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
haha looks like my car after the cold georgia nights meet up in the mountains. cgburns took a video of us in my rally cougar haha :rofl: george has yet to post it :kick:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I love taking a beater on a off road journey ('90 Mazda 626 stock height is freakin high)->not with a damn Cougar!

I get a kick out of it when the car is covered in mud (like on the hood, windows and all)
then driving back on the streets and people just stare like where in the hell did he go.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha.. Yea ive been getting that look exp. since im driving around downtown philly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts