New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
I don't think I'll be doing this one 3 hours of driving 6 hours total is a killer on the my 6 fractured ribs. Plus all the construction for anyone coming from eastern pa Sucks.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'd definetly be up for another meeting. I have yet to see your car and would love to sometime. This past weekend I saw how the better half (V6's) live and now I feel like a girlyman. I must do the SVT Focus conversion just to salvage my masculinity.

EDIT: I just checked my schedule and I work that day so I would need some notice so I can switch with someone to get that day off.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can we do another hooters meet and then drive somewhere afterwards? I would be down with that. It is a 2.5 hr drive for me to get there and then i'll go back to my parents in philipsburg overnight.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I am up for another meet in the State College area. we could drive to raystown lake and gets some pictures around there or something. Or go to one of the parks again. Count me in.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am definately in for that. Can we do October 20th instead of the 13th? I had something big come up today and the deadline is October 19th so my 3 day weeked 13-15th is booked. I really want to get together with the Neco group one last time before winter and this would be it.

Raystown lake would be a great idea

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I can't do the 20th. It is Alumni weekend at Juniata College. I have a soccer game at 2:00 and will be there all day. I would do sunday the 21st.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I might be able to come out that little meet y'all are having....depends on what the NJNECO folk are doing....but it'd be nice to come out. Sorry i missed the other one but the damn people at my dealership decided to take their time painting

Scuba...have faith in the 4 banger mang...she's got some good potential. I just ordered my intake and after some high quality ebay transactions...gonna order a few other goodies...i'm through with cosmetics right now...just gonna play with the engine....naturally aspirated 100% If you want a list of stuff i'm gonna order PM and i'll tell ya :)

~Ethan

·
Registered
152 Posts
If it was early in the month I could make it like 6 through the 9 I can make other then that I work all the other weekends but I will definitly be at the next summer meeting

G

·
Hey Guys.. I was Pm with RockfordCougar about a meet they are trying to have at Great Adventure. Thickets are are discounted to 27.56(by money order) or 28.39 by PayPal. NJNECO is planing this meet on Oct 21st. The money would have to be in by Oct 7th.. I was thinking maybe we could combine there meet with ours and get a really big group of Cougars together. What do you guys think? It would be a nice day of fun!!:)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
What does everyone else think about the date of the 21st? Only a few have responded about that date.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts