New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty, its that time again! I know its kinda short notice, but its starting to get chilly out, and we need to get together for some modding fun!!
Quite a few new people joining lately and would love for a big showing.

I will come up with something for the food and drinks again, just bring the usual $10 to cover expenses.

Meet will start around 10 am and go until you all get tired!!

Plenty of parking and tons of tools, so come on down and bring your mods!!
Please PM me with what you want to do, some things may be more difficult than others and need a lot of time.

I will give directions by a PM only and will give my cell number by a PM only.

We are looking forward to having another great meet and hope to see you all there!!!

**** I would have this meet on Sunday, however, I am working Sunday nights beginning Oct.1 ****

Probable attendees:

Mobilboy
CougarXR02 (+ gf)
LocOgringO (?)
BabyGurlRacing
BigAlsCouga
Tronic
Nightcat
Vodfan (and Nicole, of course!)
Ronin
Knibbs
COOGAH

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
May or may not be able to make it - that is up in the air until I find out specifically when this guy is arriving.

All i'd like to do for mods is cut off my ricer muffer from the Saturn and install a quiet one (have to go buy one somewhere, along with an adapter).

Might do the front rotors/pads but that is pretty simple.

You meets are always a great time Greg!

·
Registered
444 Posts
On a Side note, ithe 8th is on columbus day weekend, and i got a question, how far away is your town, aircougar, from Somerset,MA, located 25 mins SE of Providence

·
Registered
247 Posts
ill b there well i should bbbbbbb

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am there. probably front strut mounts and bearings. lemme know if you need anything greg. jack, jackstands, etc.

Al, its a little less than 2 hours away. do a mapquest to exit 6 off the masspike, he is not far from there.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: CougarXR02
I am there. probably front strut mounts and bearings. lemme know if you need anything greg. jack, jackstands, etc.

Al, its a little less than 2 hours away. do a mapquest to exit 6 off the masspike, he is not far from there.
Thanks Tony for posting that! Yeah its a straight shot on the Mass Pike to Exit 6 - 291 Springfield Exit.
I'll send you directions to my house from that exit, if you can make it. Let me know!

Tony, I should be good with tools, but maybe bring the jack stands, just in case!!

AND show up whenever you can, JUST BE HERE!!!! I'll be here ALL day and night, so whenever you are free, come on down!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Bring them all!!! I am itching to work on a cougar again... i'm tired of having to rip that damned contour apart. Although, i'll be pulling the cougar's block this weekend...

·
Registered
942 Posts
I should be able to make it, but I won't be able to get there until around 3:00. I have no new mods to do so I'd be available to lend a hand to someone if they needed it. I'll let you know for sure if I'm coming by the middle of next week.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, one week away... need some more confirmations as to who is showing up. I need to figure out what we are eating this time and for how many people to buy for.

Looking forward to some modding fun!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
new in town and i wouldnt mind showing up just to meet all the other cougar members in the area. I have alot of mods to get done buut unfortunately i left all my pasrts in florida, but it wouldnt hurt fo rme to show up. Let me know if its possible?

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
we should be there... and depending on if I order parts or not will depend on what I'm doing....
I should replace my front strut mounts and GC bearings.. but that's a relatively quick and easy job.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Count me in. I'll probably be there around 11

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even if you have mods or not... come on down!! Always the more the merrier!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
i might be there but i might have to highjack vods cougar or atleast hitch a ride.

·
Registered
723 Posts
def. coming. bringing the gf too. having IMRC issues, so if i dont get the time between now and then i will probably take the oppurtunity to remedy the situatiuon there. hopefully have the front struts and mounts and bearings.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts