New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, since it was cancelled last time, i hear its been moved to the 2nd, now i should be able to make it, broken bumper and alll, nothing a tshirt cant cover, lol...... Well im in assumin i dont get to hungover on the night before, turning the Big 21 on the 30th, the drinkin will most likely continue to the next day...

Anyone else want it? or can anyone else make it?

-Al

·
Registered
408 Posts
I thought you got the bumper fixed? Yes it's been moved to the 2nd.
I'm planning on going. Anyone else please let us know. We will be meeting up in Somerset so we can drive in together.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by: cougarsc99
I thought you got the bumper fixed?
mark it seems like you forgot how wonderful Ford works when a car is outa commission, i am supposdly on the and i quote "The National Waiting List" for bumpers.. since the wonderful cougar is no longer in production, ford must make New bumpers, so me along w/ 99 other ppl are on this list, Ford is makin 100 bumpers, 35 have been sent out and Ford does not know if a bumper has been sent to a "local" wharehouse, where it then gets sent to my body shop.... so in conclusion, a T-shirt will work for coverage now lets hope im not plasted on sunday still lol, this whole drinkin thing
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: is gonna be outa control, sign me up for AA

-al

·
Registered
408 Posts
That sucks that it's takin so long. Kinda like the delay I had on my new rims and the grill.
Happy birthday :) See ya on sunday I hope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.