New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys all missed an awesome show. biggest turnout ever for the show at Fort Adams. They even ran out of hamburgers at the concession stand. :)

Well you will be happy to know that both Al and myself represented the club well. We had a few cars up against us from last year and some new ones to, 2 SRT-4s, subaru RS,Miata,acura integra,honda civic. Did I miss any Al?

The SRT's came in with attitude problems to begin with. Funny that they weren't like that last year when we were there.

The results ended up being
3rd - Miata - lots of carbon fiber
2nd - Al's 99 - still the cleanest cougar ever despite his rear bumper problem
1st - my SVT - even tho my new side skirts are scratched up and I now have a bubble in one of my tires thanks to a pothole.

it was nice that all the staff on hand recognized both of us and the cars and they were just as pleasant this year as last. They will be planning this show for the same date next year as the weather was perfect. Maybe next year if all goes well we can get more of the group together so we can cruise Newport and pic out a spot to have a nice dinner afterwards.

i wanna post some pics but not sure i should with the migration going on so if people wanna see pics let me know and i'll try to email them to ya.

·
Registered
444 Posts
yep, basically everything mark said, is right... the Miata was as riced out as one could get, the exhaust was hanging out of the bumper, what an F show, oh well... im happy all in all, my goal was to beat the SRT's again, just cause they think their better than everyone else....

Mark you did forget though that the "Black" civic could go 110 over the jamestown bridge with his intake... i dont even know what that kid was thinkin.

it was pretty nice to be recgonized by the coordinaters and all, great group of people, and the backdrop was awesome to.. ill post pics later if theres any interest.

-Al

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Al, how could I forget about that bigmouth with the civic, all greasy and multicolored. hehe.

Thanks Kim. I'll try to post a few pics over the weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.