Thats is one of the funniest things i have ever read!!! :banana::goofy::banana:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
OMFG that made my day :rofl:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Looks like somebody is rolling through those stop signs!

Wow, beyond words here. I can't believe somebody could be so clueless and actually think it's a problem with their car.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say her daddy purchased the BMW for her...:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Wow . . . I think . . . nope, it definitely is . . . the ALL-TIME, DUMBEST car question I've EVER seen in my life!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
The only thing I noticed is that even at a complete stop, the tachometer needle is never at 0 or close to 0 RPMs. At a complete stop, the needle's just under 1. Is this normal?
I don't even know what to say about that :rofl:

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Wow . . . I think . . . nope, it definitely is . . . the ALL-TIME, DUMBEST car question I've EVER seen in my life!
I think asking for blinker fluid still is tops for dumbest car question.
this girl obviously doesn't know the purpose for a tachometer

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
15,948 Posts
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
I think asking for blinker fluid still is tops for dumbest car question.
this girl obviously doesn't know the purpose for a tachometer
Mercedes technicians refer jokingly to the fluid used to fill the reservoir on the little wipers for the headlights "blinker fluid". ;)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
thats awesome. BUt still not a good as one tihng i came across. I work at an auto shop and some chick said my car doesnt run right whats wrong. I said hold the phone close to the dash so i can see it. Brief silence followed by the chord doesnt reach that far :rofl:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: bubby
Why can't I ever run into people like this? :banghead:
If she drives as well as she thinks she'll probably be the one running in to you . .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.