New Cougar Forum banner

pick a NW/NorCal meet date

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ty, Mike, Joe, Cam, ETC... let me know if you are able to make any of these dates for a drive up to Portland :)
Weekend of Nov 7, 14, 21 ??

If we are going to get together before there is a chance of snow in the passes, it would have to be one of these or spring.
There are also a few of the CEG guys in the area interested in getting together if that is your thing ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I will be in you guy's part of the country the weekend of the 14th! Though I just realized you're in Portland OR..which may be a little too far to go, but if I could work something out I'd try. It would be fun to see you guys!!

Sorry if I just screwed up the results, not being one of the locals.. :cover:
Just thought I'd say.

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be in you guy's part of the country the weekend of the 14th! Though I just realized you're in Portland OR..which may be a little too far to go, but if I could work something out I'd try. It would be fun to see you guys!!

Sorry if I just screwed up the results, not being one of the locals.. :cover:
Just thought I'd say.
where will you be?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
where will you be?
Coming into Vegas and most likely making the drive into CA..someplace near Bakersfield. ..which would make that a pretty unrealistic drive all the way up to Portland, even as much as I enjoy driving. :( It was a nice thought though. Hope you guys have a good time!

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Wuss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts