New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Actually, half the kids drooled over the car and a group of like 10 18 year old girls were teasing and begging for the car as their "treat". My only reply was " Better be one hell of a trick to earn that treat!"

Yeah, I love Halloween, it's the one day a year I get to go all out and terrorize all the little kids that I hate and get away with it! hehehe

Cougarkat, no, those aren't even neons, they're cold cathode ray tubes that I ordered from case-mod.com for modding computer cases... they're brighter and use less power than neons. I have them in my Z3 fenders also.

Tropic... well, I'm not particularly fond of advertising the movies either, wish they didn't have the logos, but I like the look of the covers since I'm not prepared to spend $400 on a new set of seats, I'll live with the $20 seat covers for now.

----

FAQ questions answered...

Yes, that's my house done up for Halloween

Yes, it's my favorite day and I love scaring kids

Yes, that is a solid steel real live scythe that I chase kids with

Yes, I did use my car for playing the loud / bassy spooky music all night with the lights on

Yes, everyone loved the car

Yes, that is my wife and Mcon99's ( Josh's ) future wife there at my place helping out

Yes, the minivan in the background of some of those pics is my winter beater

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Looks like Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat to me..... Looks good Ron :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Originally posted by: Loyalty
Looks like Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat to me..... Looks good Ron :thumbsup:
Tha's exactly what I was thinking!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
and a group of ten 18 year old girls were teasing and begging for the car as their "treat". My only reply was " Better be one hell of a trick to earn that treat!"
muhahahaha! :naughty:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja
Neons and stickers...gotta love it.
... and angel eyes, and strobes, and led's in the side skirts which are controled by their own circut board, and audio, and a 6disc cd changer in dash, and 2 lcd screens, and a $3000+ GPS navagation system which is voice activated...

so why don't you just shut yer sarcastic mouth. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja
Neons and stickers...gotta love it.
... and angel eyes, and strobes, and led's in the side skirts which are controled by their own circut board, and audio, and a 6disc cd changer in dash, and 2 lcd screens, and a $3000+ GPS navagation system which is voice activated...

You had me at hello!:hitit:

Looks great! A lot better than my costume and cougar.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts