New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Monday morning I'm gonna be on the horn with every dyno shop in the indy area... if you can recommend any let me know....

speedshops with dyno may be preffered, as we might be able to swing some kind of advertising for reduced dyno rates....

also if you know of any speedshops in general that may be interested in some exposure, just get us some contact info... or have them give me a call 313-434-1693, oh and my real name is Pierre Tessier :)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Ignernt, Dec 7th we are going to have a meet in Indy. Is this something we can do then?

Terec can you make the since you are our local autocross guy?

Also, Puck if you have some dyno places you want us to check out we can do that then too. Jagular might be a good person to call. He works for one speed shop and his father owns another one. He helped out with HCKC with advertisement on t-shirts too. His phone number is in his sig. The Dec meet is centered around a trade show.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
are you talking about the autocross area or the road course? All I remember of it is that there were some good size cracks and bumps and a few good sized holes on the road course. And the autocross area I believe is pretty smooth if it where I believe it is. If you can specify which course I can try and get there to take a look. Or we can do it as part of the meet on the 7th.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i mean the AutoCross. We won't have access to the road course. Actually it's not imperitive to check it out anymore, because Mr. Ford found a great satellite image that shows there aren't any lights or other obstructions in the way of the course, but thanks for the quick replies.

Who is Terec? We can use all the AutoX people we can get to help, but the course is already mapped out. :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
I dont know if I will be making it down on the 7th, but I might be able to help with some autoX stuff if i get the time

ps, I'm Terec

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
the course is already mapped out. :)
Just out of curiosity, who mapped out the course? Would I be correct in assuming it was a Mr. Eric Ford?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts