New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As James stated at the end of this thread, the shirts are in.

The CougarFest committee had planned on sending the shirts out seperately, but if in the spirit of CougarFest you wish to have your shirts sent to another member that lives closeby, send either James or me a PM and James will send them together. Again, this is optional, but we've had several members want to do just this. Just tell us quickly... James aims to have most of them mailed early next week. By next Friday most of you can eat, sleep, and bathe in your brand new CF 2003 shirt. ;)

Thank you for your continued patience, and i'm glad this will be behind all of us for CF 2004. :)

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
All T-shirts are being shipped with Tracking Numbers if you live in the USA... If you are in Canada, I can only provide tracking if you willing to pay $16.25 for USPS Express Mail. If not, your item will be shipped Airmal Letter Post which should take about 1-2 weeks to arrive....

All US NECO Members, your items will be shipping USPS Priority Mail with 2-3 day delivery. If you are PM'ing me your Physical Address, make sure you include your e-mail address so I can forward you the tracking number.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice work guys! Way to take the bull by the horns. This only shows the type of people running this years fest.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
If you are from Ohio, I will be receiving the shirts. I will pass them out at the Winter meet, or will mail them out to you, whichever you prefer!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
AS A NOTE.... I am not Steve... Whatever Steve told you about you getting an extra shirt or your friends getting a shirt... that plays no role at this point. My main goal is to SIMPLY get everyone on NECO who was at CF2K3 their shirts. I have received several PMs saying Steve told me this or Steve told me that... I am sorry but I cannot verify any of those comments and will not attempt to at this time. Everyone will be shipped the correct amount of shirts to ensure everyone who went to CF2K3 gets their shirts. If their are extras, the CF2K4 Committee will decide what to do with them.

·
Registered
723 Posts
does that mean those of us who registered and paid the $30 will get our 2 shirts?

Just want it clear from the beginning.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Once you submit your information to my PM Box and it is confirmed via the list, you should receive shirts 2-3 days later... Majority of NECO who responded Friday is getting their shirts tomorrow

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Way to go James and Don. :thumbsup:
Just to let you all know... i'm just the messenger. i didn't do anything actively to get the shirts back other than trying to coordinate a plan to capture them from Merc. That plan was superceded when James finally got on Steve to get the shirts sent to him. Steve still stalled that action, and James even had to pre-pay for the postage to get the shirts. Then Steve didn't even send the list of paid registrants for CF 2003. He is completely worthless.

So... to sum up, other than complaining to James occasionally about Merc's complete incompetence, i didn't have an active role in the shirts going out, but apparently my passive role of bitching worked enough. If James hadn't have gotten them from Steve though, we did have a backup plan to get them back ;)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I had 2 other people with me at fest :) Dunno if I get 3 shirts though lol

either way, glad to hear we'll be getting somthing. I'll be SOOO happy to see mine when I pick it up from Mike in Jan. just in time for the new year :):):)

·
Registered
723 Posts
James, did you need everybody to email you again? or just the people who have a change since the registration list?

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I got my shirts today! Thanks to James and everyone who worked on getting these out to us! :beer::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2
post pics
I'm curious to see what they look like after all this.
There is nothing that the CF2K4 Committee can/could do to change the shirt design on the 2k3 shirts. We can simply ask that no more drama be started over the 2k3 shirts and look forward to making 2k4 the best fest ever.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
There is nothing that the CF2K4 Committee can/could do to change the shirt design on the 2k3 shirts. We can simply ask that no more drama be started over the 2k3 shirts and look forward to making 2k4 the best fest ever.
:confused: what does that have to do with me being curious about what a t shirt looks like?
I didn't get to go to cf03, but we have some cool designers on this site, so I wanted to see what they came up with for that year's t shirt design.
no one's making any drama

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh God I can't believe it
you have asked and so you shall receive it
in the ear victory draws near
but no fear CougarFest will be better next year, that's right ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would like to send a HUGE thanks to James for his GREAT effort in getting this horrible task done. I PM'd him this morning with my address around 11 am and by 1 pm I had a tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will soon eat, sleep and bathe in my brand spanking new CF2k3 T-shirt. And we can all wear them proudly knowing that we have them before 2003 ended. :sarcasm;

On a serious note, thanks again James and if this is taken care of so well I can't even imagine the GREATNESS of CF2k4!!!!!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Yeah a BIG BIG thank you to James who decided to handle all this. How is it all this got accomplished in less than a week by James but others took....I'll just stop now. Thanks again :) :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I got my shirts Yesterday!!!!!!:biggrin:
I started reliving CF03 when I opened up my shirt, ahhhh the memories:cry:

Good job to those involved.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts