New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in having one? I know Thanksgiving and stuff can be hectic, so I was just seeing if we want to do one. If so, what are your ideas for one?

Post here if interested and where you think it should be.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I am interested, looks like a new cougar will be in the driveway so I want to show it off...But I know as long as the loan approval comes in tomorrow I will have to fly to OKlahoma to pick up the car.

Finally looks like I'll have my MTX, then all my mods from the black car are going on the new one. Then the black coug will be going to stock and will be sold to cover the loan for the new cougar.

And yes all previous plans for this year are still hoping on being done

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'll take it as nobody else is interested. Later we can see about planning one in December.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking maybe along the lines of something other then a mod meet anyhow. Maybe some fun activity, but I don't really know of anything going on to plan on.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are we up for a night time meet of going out? I can send out an e-mail and see if we can get some interest going.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jaged which weekend were you saying you couldn't? I can do this weekend but not the 15th. Not very many people are posting if they would come tho.

·
Registered
674 Posts
hey, I'm sorta close to Indiana, I live in cincy. I am working to get a meet/mod meet going sometime this month hopefully before it turns to cold. It would probably be in the cincinnati area, but I do not have a house yet. Let me know if you're intrested, or have a house. Also what dates you might like to see.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is anybody interested in maybe doing it the 22nd?

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not sure, still had in mind an evening meet tho. Brandon should be back with his new car by then. Still nobody is really saying anything. Do we just want to wait until jagular's thing in December?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah I will be back from picking the car up Early Saturday morning hopefully late Friday night, but it will most likely be some time Saturday monring. I say since there doesn't seem to be much interest we just wait until next month, even though December will probably be pretty rough to get anythign goign with Holidays and I know finals will b closing in for me.

·
Super Moderator
22,190 Posts
The weekend that jagular is talking about is only 2 weeks later and still far enough from the holidays to work out for me anyway. And I dont know how ling it is going to take to get my car fixed because the woman that hit me still hasnt got in touch with her insurance Co. I think she is getting close to being over the number of days she has to report it so we'll see what happens with that

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you received her insurance info, you can call them yourself or have your insurance company call hers. There is no immediate time limit to filing a claim, you might have trouble if you were talking years but not months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts