New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all on the 16th is going to MMP? Perhaps us from Auburn should meet up at the Wal-Mart like we did last time. Anyone else interested?

G

·
Yeah...I would love to meet up and go. As of right now i can go...but my grandmother is sick so we are kinda on stand by with her...so for right now count me in...but i might have to back out at the last min...Hopefully that wont happen!!! I cant wait to see yall again!!!

G

·
when does it start...9??? Im voting for noonish...but if it is too late then we can meet earlier...im just thinking about saturday night.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I won't be able to make it....going to be out of town. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Do you Auburn folks want to meet up at the Sonic like last time and then all of us go over to MMP together?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
let's meet up at 12 on Sunday the 16th. We will leave no later than 12:15, so we should be out at the sonics right around 1.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey there,

No, it will be the Sonic over by the Zoo (turn left at the light just before the zoo, there is a Winn Dixie plaza close by there I believe....or it could be a Brunos, but I think its a Winn Dixie) Me and Chris (FrankDisco) will be there around noon.

Gregg

G

·
Due to some unnecessary drama...gotta love it...there is a possibility that i will not be able to make it...Dan if im not there by 12:15 go ahead and go. I hope to see yall there but if i don't have lots of fun and take some pics!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well everyone, I'm not going to make it. I am at my office now getting ready to go on the road to deal with a customer's system that is down. Hope everyone has fun....take pictures.

Gregg

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I couldn't make it either so it sounds like the whole thing was just a flop....perhaps we can arrange another meeting before Dec 19th.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts