New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 weeks from now - add your name to the list if you can make it to Portland :)

My thought is to have a cruise saturday afternoon & I'll make dinner here and a cruise again sunday morning if the guys from out of town are up for it before needing to be on the road.

I'll be posting this up on CEG too, so you can meet some of the contour guys in the area too :)

Thoughts?

1. Goldie
2. midnightmarauder
3. The Jamie (saturday night maybe, or sunday)
4. Nuty1der
5. LostRacer
6. doogo99
7. UserDrew
8. Aussie Ford (ceg)
9. Groovenerd (ceg)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
sorry can't afford his right now... have fun :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Crap, I've got a rabbit show to help out with in the AM and a baby shower in the afternoon in Olympia on Saturday but I might be able to make it down for dinner depending on what time it is. Sunday I can make it down.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ok, myself and Tyrice are going to try real hard to make it. As of now, we have plans to be there some time friday night, and take off some time Sunday. I know really vague but that's all we have right now to work with.
If my planning is off, somebody let me know.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I don't have a job so I shouldn't go. I am not sure how I can afford gas. I've barely driven my car 10 miles in the past two weeks and my remaining 401 money will be out sometime in November and I don't qualify for unemployment. You guys haven't seen me in 2+ years which seems sort of odd. I guess I better shoot Joe a message to see if I can arrange something with him.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I am also going to try to make it for Saturday. I can't leave from Santa Cruz until after 4 on Friday and need to be back by Sunday midnight and it's a 10 hour drive but I'm going to do my best. If it turns out that I have a lot of work to do then I will know within a week before.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Definitely can't. It's my birthday weekend and I've got plans down here.

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have a job so I shouldn't go.
totally feel your pain :(
I am also going to try to make it for Saturday. I can't leave from Santa Cruz until after 4 on Friday and need to be back by Sunday midnight and it's a 10 hour drive
plenty of time ;) hopefully it'll work out for you. you have your car back together and driving now?
Definitely can't. It's my birthday weekend and I've got plans down here.
sorry you can't make it :( hope you have a great birthday!

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, myself and Tyrice are going to try real hard to make it. As of now, we have plans to be there some time friday night, and take off some time Sunday. I know really vague but that's all we have right now to work with.
If my planning is off, somebody let me know.
sounds fantastic Joe!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yep running sweet. Just need to get my wiring stuff so I can install my speakers and finally have a good stereo.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I've made arrangements with Joe, and I guess Ty by proxy. I have 1 class on Friday which I would have to skip for the drive up. I'll have to check the syllabus to see if it's a test day, plus I need to see what I can do about lodging. Since goldie is apparently hosting i'll have to see what she has in the terms of accommodations if any.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Snowboarder needs to get his priorities right :flushed:

:ty:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts