New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew it up in some spare time, thought I'd share. Little rough, I know, quick sketch. I'll clean it up later. Anyway, comments are welcome. And I dunno how to inline it, so if anyone wishes to do so for our lazy friends be my guest.

JD

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks good man. anyones car thats supposed to be in specific? kinda looks like it has the widebody flares, but not the front. if it had the front, i would say maybe james or craig (the wing makes me say that), but with that front, i dunno. either way, nice drawing!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx everybody. Yeah I left it uncolored cause I need to clean up the lines, school pencils suck, and also so anybody could copy it and apply their own color. As for whose car, it's actually more or less what mine will look like finished, late spring/early summer. The front is a hybrid I'm building, combining the sections of the drift front that I like with my stock '01 front. Everything else is battle kit, plus the flares James is having produced. Mine will also have a painted corners c/f hood, but again, I left that out so anyone could copy and color to their liking. I'll update this sometime soon with a revised copy. Till then keep it comin everybody :biggrin:

JD

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: Ferg
The front is a hybrid I'm building, combining the sections of the drift front that I like with my stock '01 front... plus the flares James is having produced. :biggrin:

JD

...I am attempting it. Actually more than attempting it, it will be done by summer. I have a damaged drift front to chop up and mold to my stock '01, and I'm cutting out the grille rails to put in the mesh. This way, I keep my bumper reinforcement and fitted fogs, and add some aggressive styling and make it flow with the rest of the kit.

So sooner or later, in progress pics of the bumper will be posted. In the meantime, I have the drawing done in pen, I'll scan it this afternoon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts