New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cougar went to the Auto X this past weekend and damn surprised the hell outta me handling as well as it did. Heres a couple pics, im still waitin on some people to send me some better ones and will post em whenever i get em.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
you cone killer:disgust:

j/k. sweet pics, got video too?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: StreetConcepts
Car looks too sweet to be on the autocross course :)
Thanks, that really kinda funny too because aleast 20 people must have told me those exact words. But i firmly believe cars are meant to be driven, even the sweet lookin ones. This is not something i will ever do on the regular basis or anything just once in awhile for kicks. And yes there is some video of it, im just waiting for it to be uploaded.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I plan on running my car at the State College PA autocross events next year. I know they'll drop jaws when I hit the first turn and get out of the throttle and let off the loud pfffsshhhhht of the blow off valve :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: StreetConcepts
I plan on running my car at the State College PA autocross events next year. I know they'll drop jaws when I hit the first turn and get out of the throttle and let off the loud pfffsshhhhht of the blow off valve :)
Dude you have no idea, all the jaws dropped when they saw me drive out on the course and and then actually go at and not babie the car alot people were truly in shock. So with your car and the blowoff exspect more then the normal swarm of attention im sure your car already gets.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Show N Go the Only way to go!

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I hate all of you southern people who get to autox during winter. It is nice to see you actually take the car out and run it hard.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coug555 : Its the Razzi High Rise Wing.

sonza68: Normally we dont this is a 1st time thing the SCCA is tring since we can drive during the winter and there has been alotta people askin them to do it.

On a side note the second pic has got to show off the transition my paint job makes from black to a deep blue the best i have ever seen it in a pic. I can never capture the transition to show yall but here it finally is.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
ya really, that is such a BEAUTIFUL Color!

Did you scrape at all during hard turns?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aries: No i didnt scrape at all really even in the hardest of turns and there were quite a few of those. The worst was the slightest of skimming that i couldnt even feel, my boy was workin that turn and said had he not been rite there he wouldnt have heard it. And i felt under the lip before and after and there wasnt any really noticeable scraped parts.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i belive your coug is prolly one of my top 10 favorites...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts