New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up to my bodyshop this week to check up on my baby and lets just say it was a bit disturbing :cry:........ I think I've learned that I don't want to know all the steps it takes to achieve the final product, I feel terrible that I'm doing this to my poor car. But at least I know the final product will be well worth it.......:)
~Amanda

Attachments

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Awwwww... Amanda's little ***** is all broken. :cry:

Hoepfully, Brendan will get off his ass and get it back together all nice a pretty again real soon. :thumbsup:

-Nick

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know right, Nick we both know how long it took him last summer for the bodykit. But honestly right now he's just doing me a favor by storing it for the winter, he promised me it would be back together by spring. I guess he's just doing bits and pieces of it right now, his shop has been very very busy lately.

P.S- another VERY large box showed up there tuesday nite for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
19 Posts
like her ***** wasn't all broken before she took it there :)

BTW-slockin did you ever get a call from Lake Auto Parts about that engine? I got a call from them about that SHO engine.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're not outta the loop, don't worry. There's a lot of stuff being done to the car this winter, the bodykit it getting completely molded, not just the front anymore. The handles are being shaved and door poppers installed, a new hood etc. So these are just the preliminary picts. I'll have more as my bodyguy does more to the car.
~Amanda

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Well if your in need of your cougar fix.... I might be able to help you out... ;)
Pictures so sad... but just think... it can all be better soon.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts