New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to naias today ... pretty sweet. I am starting to lose confiedence in Ford though... they have nothing coming down the pipeline in terms of small to mid size performance vehicles. GM / Chrysler however, are going to start cornering the market.

here is a link to the pictures and a link to the website.

My favorite dream car at the show? two characters: S7

Drool.....................................

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
OMG!

i lent OrangeCat my camera when he went to the show yesterday, and for some reason there aren't any pics of the S7 but there are like 6 or 7 of the GTO. Next time i'll just have to go myself. :biggrin:

Edit - great pics man... looks like you dug the Solstice. :thumbsup:

What camera are you using? :)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
damn man... awesome pictures.

did you ask if you could stick around after the show to possibly drive one of those lamborghini's out of the building and into the trailer? :biggrin:

god knows i would have at least TRIED even though i would have been told "no" heh!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Originally posted by: mcon99
went to naias today ... pretty sweet. I am starting to lose confiedence in Ford though... they have nothing coming down the pipeline in terms of small to mid size performance vehicles. GM / Chrysler however, are going to start cornering the market.

here is a link to the pictures and a link to the website.

My favorite dream car at the show? two characters: S7

Drool.....................................

the s7 is my wet dream..

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
kinda werid how its next to a ford forus

usually the real expensive cars are all together

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
awesome pix man, but damnn can the new futuristic looking cars be any uglier!!!:thumbsdn::puke:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
WOW......the S7

sitting in the EXACT same place it was sitting last year.....and I have the pics lol

Please tell me that this is not another, look at the concepts we had last year even closer year. It seems every 4 years they have nothing new....just my 0.02. I'll be going Friday, *praying* I hope it's different. Last year kinda sucked.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
If they tone down the styling a touch on the Bronco concept, I think I'd have to consider getting a new truck. A nice modern interpretation of the original 66-77.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill
WOW......the S7

sitting in the EXACT same place it was sitting last year.....and I have the pics lol

Please tell me that this is not another, look at the concepts we had last year even closer year. It seems every 4 years they have nothing new....just my 0.02. I'll be going Friday, *praying* I hope it's different. Last year kinda sucked.

I would have to say that this year is by far the best show they've had in that last 4 or 5 years. There were dozens of new concepts and near production vehicles. The best part though is that 80% were CARS, not trucks and SUVs that seemed to be predominant the last couple years.

D

·
0 Posts
Did you see the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Curve, or Chevy Nomad? Can't wait for these cars, they are light, RWD and pretty affordable cars about $20k. Nice to see some new RWD cars being made.

The attachment I included is what I made for my desktop background.

Attachments

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
sh!t yeah, then pontiac looked like a freaking Lotus under the lights when i saw it on the TV coverage of the show!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts