Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOPI SHOW SERIES

NOPI TUNER NATIONALS
Date Time Name:
Sat Aug 27 9am NDRA NOPI NATIONALS
Sun Aug 28 9am NDRA NOPI NATIONALS

"NOPI shows are legendary. Period. Our car shows feature the coolest rides in the country mixed in with burnout contests and live entertainment. Last year, every sight, sound and experience imaginable by the tuner world was available during the NOPI Show Series, and the NOPI guys are promising more than ever for this year."

Pricing:
Contestents $65 - entry + weekend pass for driver and passenger

Spectators $40 - weekend pass
$25 - one day
$5 - kids (6 -12)
Free for children under 6
*Tickets may be purchased @ gate

Directions

CLICK HERE FOR NOPI WEBSITE

I am trying to invite most northeast chapter, hoping a lot will attend.

PLEASE post back in this thread if you believe you can attend

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so far its me and aemcougar that are 99.9% sure going ... i'd be bringing my girl, dunno if hes bringing anyone ... i'm trying to get some more li chapter and empire kids to go down ... i'm sure there will be atleast 5 of us there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi this is my first post, i dont have a cougar yet but im completly obsessed with em and i should have one by spring.
i live like 10 minutes from the turnpike so im lookin forward to hangin out with u guys there sometime. anyway me and my friend might head down to go to the show, it looks like alot of fun

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Ill be down there all weekend (entering), as are a few other local members. It should be awesome. Any of you guys definete on coming down?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know im brand new to the neco scene and i havnt met any one here and thats why i feel kinda weird askin this but i think my ride to the show could fall through and i was wondering if anyone has room can i ride along with someone i can help out with gas and whatever, I live right off the berlin turnpike.

I probably will have a ride but i figure i should ask now cuz really wanna go to the show alot and i dont wanna end up not having a ride last minute which has happened to me a couple times

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Good luck man, hope you make it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.