New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp.. I suppose it would happen eventually. I got a CEL last night. It hasnt gone out yet so instead of just pulling the cable and letting it reset I kinda want to know what code it is. Does anyone have a code scanner i could use/barrow?? Thanks guys!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
brad has an autotap if that is what you want

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hrmmm... I need to get those flyers from him anyways... The CEL is off now... evidently whatever was detected is no longer there. I still kinda wanna know the code... I suppose I drop brad a line on monday.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
maybe one of the MIL sensors came loose a little... check thoses connections... also check to ensure no leaks around the bolt to fill the hole up front.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That damn hole fix I did has been bothering me ever since... I feel like such a half ass for doing it that way. Well.... My neighbor just got a welder... maybe ill drill some holes in my stock exhaust and see how good I am at plugging them. Either way... I still want to know the code... damn obdii...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.