New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, It's really weird being On Neco with no Coog... It's been a great 3 years and 68, 000 miles, I cant imagine getting more from a car. I made so many friends and went to so many cool meets. We got our new car on tuesday. We really like it because it Hauls so much stuff, I call it the Swiss Army Truck. I'll be driving the Wifey's Mustang till the warranty's up. then I get MY CAR!! the one I really wanted when I got the cougar. Now I can Afford a used one at least. Any way, Here's a pic of the new car, and one of my next car. I'll check in on y'all, I'll be at the car show, Maybe I'll see ya there. Later-Andy

Next car...someday soon;)

N

·
0 Posts
Andy, from the first day we met you have been awesome. It was so cool to actually meet ya and you welcoming me to COOGA. I definatly enjoyed having that cookout and meeting everyone for the first time. Just because you dont have a Cougar doesnt mean you cant be a part of it!! Come to the meets anyways! I have a couple friends that belong to my board that tag along with COOGA. Ill be at the AJC auto show man. See ya then! If you ever need anything you have Ericas number, just hit me up or Ill see ya at Church sometime.

George

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
yo andy, listen to george. you should come to meets and tell us more stores about ppl. some of us can tell you the storie of the booger haha. take it easy man.
ps get that audi soon man. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts