New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there in the US / Canada
In another thread you were curious about the NO LIMIT TUNING Cougar bodykit -> see here
I just received a Email from Frank Becker, No Limit Tuning germany.
He told me that there will be a dealer in the US/Canada who will offer the NO LIMIT TUNING KIT for the Cougar.
Here is the adress of the company in CANADA:

HPA - Motorsport
101-5763 198th Street
Langley B.C.
Canada V3A 1G5
Phone: 1-604-530-3715

Just try to contact them and get details about prices etc.
Many greetings from germany and good luck

Marc

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hey guys that's a local (free) phone call for me. Let me know if you want me to give them a ring.

G

·
I use to live there!!!!!!damn...but now i just an six hour drive away looks like im getting that kit if the cost isn't tooooooooo much!!!!! I like the sides and rear but may go with a street weapon front...

·
Registered
604 Posts
They can be found at www.hpamotorsport.com

They have a toll-free line accessible from North America:
1-888-530-1433
[email protected]

Try that first, and if you're having any trouble reaching them let me know and I'll give them a ring.

Cheers,
Scott.

·
Registered
604 Posts
OK, I just broke down and called the guy anyway. (I was curious!
)

He hadn't even SEEN the kit yet. I told him the URL from above and he was impressed with the kit. Apparently they started the company (HPA Motorsports) to bring in the Focus stuff, No Limit have a full wide-body Focus kit apparently.

Anyway, he's gonna see what he can find out and I'll give him a ring sometime tomorrow. If there's enough interest and the prices are right he might be able to bring some stuff in for ya'll.

Cheers,
Scott.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This is cool stuff! JMS has a distributor in BC, Engemann has a distributor in Ontario (I don't think anyone has contacted him yet though), and now No-Limit Tuning has a distributor in BC also... I wonder if these German companies are testing out the waters in Canada before hitting the US... Granted, most of these German tuners are small (basically another department at a dealership) and are probably afraid that they wouldn't be able to keep up with demand.

I'm surprised that a big-time distributor like CEC and Dazz Motorsports haven't started importing Ford stuff from European tuners. They can make a killing just on the Focus parts. CEC has even started importing Toyota parts from a European Toyota tuner but probably haven't even thought of importing Ford parts from Wolf-Concept, Engemann, or Stoffler.

Marc, you are the man! You're NECO's eyes and ears in Europe.

ChromaCougar, you are in talks with Stoffler? What are you talking to them about? The bodykit or exhaust or both?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
ok all together now....

Marc is Da Man... Marc is Da Man.... I'm now selling my visteon kit.... cause Marc is Da Man

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks... I just try my best to make everyone happy. I got a lot of help from you guys in the US/Canada and so I give that back to you... Just keep me posted if I can help you in some case.
I hope the No Limit deal will work... I know that Stoffler had some trouble with shipping... I am waiting for the header for my four banger now and my new rims (should arrive tomorrow or friday)
Greetings from germany
Marc

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i'll let you know about the vis kit after i get a confirm and decent price on the NO LIMIT kit...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well, I spoke to the guy at HPA again and he's waiting to find out pricing and also if the bumpers are the same on the Euro spec Cougars as they are on our North American babies. Anybody know for sure? I'm preeeetttttty sure they're identical (other than the size of the license plate cutout on the rear bumper) but I've been wrong before.

So he suggested I call back on Monday, by which point he should have the relevant details.

Sorry for the delay folks but I'll try to keep ya'll posted.

Cheers,
Scottie.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.