New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting this but now that it isnt listed on Creative Compacts anymore, I dont know where else I could get it from. Anybody know of anywhere else that sells it?

·
Registered
334 Posts
what about craig??? I think he still has them in stock.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by: datkidd247
I was thinking about getting this but now that it isnt listed on Creative Compacts anymore, I dont know where else I could get it from. Anybody know of anywhere else that sells it?

You might have wanted to search a little deeper before saying that Creative compacts doesn't have them on thier website, here go to this link and it is right on the top Creative Compacts No Limit Grill

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: Darkhorse145

You might have wanted to search a little deeper before saying that Creative compacts doesn't have them on thier website, here go to this link and it is right on the top Creative Compacts No Limit Grill
WOW, I really dont remember that being there. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by: Darkhorse145

WOW, I really dont remember that being there. Thanks for the help.
No problem man I didn't mean to sound like a ass. we are here to help. just please for the love of all things holy dont ask questions with out searching first.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
He's still adding products, I do believe. It very well could not have been there when he searched. ;)

E1

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was talking to james and i wanted the NO Limit Body Kit but when i asked him why it wasnt on his site he told me the went boom lol outa busniess so iam assuming the grill is the same what ever he has left he will be selling off, after that i think there gone. Dont quote me on that but thats how i see it... :(:(:(:( i loved that kit nice and clean :D :(:(:(:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
i know I DONT CARE ILL PAY 3k I JUST LOVED IT LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
heres wat ya do...take the battle series grille..... and just cut the 2 extra pieces on the sides of the middle one..and u got ur self a No Limit Grille....and hell of alot cheaper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.