New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one got one of these?

Custom Cougars price seems a little on the steep side and it also says their discontinued.

No Limit Tuning seem more reasonable at about £77 + any shipping costs but has anyone used them and will they ship to the UK?

Better still does anyone know if their products are available through any UK based company.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure does.

I'd love the full kit as it's about the nicest one I've seen but the grill will have to do for the time being if I can get hold of one.

Attachments

V

·
0 Posts
I had been thinking about the No-Limit grill but the price plus shipping seemed alot. But it is the best I have seen.
Perhaps we could split the shipping.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Should have my full No Limit kit on a week on Friday...hopefully in time for the rolling road day!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Canada...got it shipped over. Cost $250 in shipping and £200 for import duty, tax, storage etc etc. Being primed and sprayed at the moment. Should be ready for fitting this weekend! :biggrin:

U

·
0 Posts
Nice kit Andy, especially like the sides skirts with the scoops. I'd be too worried about smashing that front lower skirt, especially as I already keep hitting the standard one!!! This stuff is German isn't it - cant it be brought direct?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That is the first time I have seen this kit. It looks bloody gorgeous. Not too OTT and not too understated....wow.....

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yes it is a German kit. Don't know if you can get it direct....can't speak German but I would assume you could if you can!!

I have already tried on the bumpers and the back is very very low.....ie about 1.5" of the ground. Maybe I should open an account at the body shop!!

U

·
0 Posts
I have found their website in Germany and it is a bit cheaper and they have lots of other nice things includinga rather nice matching rear spoiler

Its www.no-limit-tuning.de

Anyone speak de German??

·
Registered
373 Posts
I managed to get mine a lot cheaper than new anyway so i'm quids in even if I had got it from Germany! I have also seen the spoiler that I want but the money is going out a lot quicker than it is coming in at the moment. May treat myself to a Christmas present!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can usually understand German, so will have a look in a bit. The problem with German is technical words are often compound which makes them hard going.

Just getting my excuses in early:flushed:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The individual prices best I can work out are:

Front Spoiler - £237
Rear Skirt - £293
Rear Wing - £160
Side Skirts - £258
Grill - £76

Can't seem to find a price for the complete kit or any mention of shipping costs.

Plus your going to get hit with Import Duty at 3.5% although you may get away with the 17.5% VAT as it's within the EU.

V

·
0 Posts
Dam and double dam. If I had checked earlier could have got one sent from Germany to my Head office in Belgium as I am there tomorrow never mind will perhaps have to try to go back before Christmass or next year.

V

·
0 Posts
I will be going back but like this time don't always have much notice. I am guessing I wont be back in Gent until next year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts