New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to post here too
I just purchased a no limit grill from a neco member and I have no idea how to install it. When I opened the package today I noticed that the grill has two metal prongs, my question is are they supposed to be bent or did he bend them to fit in the box ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike

I will try to take pics later if needed.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Here's some pics of my no limit grill to help you out... You can also see how I fabricated a mesh grill to fit on it also using those arms to support it.

pics of it not on the car.

Those 2 metal arms are to hold it in place in the car. When you remove the stock plastic grill, there are 2 screws. Those metal arms will approximately line up to where the 2 screws go. Once you slip it on in your car, line it up and bend them if you need to adjust it slightly, then drill holes and put the screws in to hold it in place.

Voila! simple...

In the following 2 pics, you can kinda see where the arms go to. Just look closely.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I don't remember but I think I had to enlarge the holes in the two prongs for the screws to fit them.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.