New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found these on the net and have never seen any of these pictures before. I don't think they are a repost. I like the quad exhaust on this kit. At least it is very unique :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Pics are new to me. I love that kit, especially with the exhaust like that...:bowdown:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
thats out of control!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I love the look of that kit, It is the first body kit for the cougar I absolutly love. Only problem, if I rember correctly NoLimit kits are extremely expensive, like in the thousands.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
CougarGurl has got to have that done to her car this winter. We all know she needs to do somethingt about them exhaust tips.

-Nick

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: slockin
CougarGurl has got to have that done to her car this winter. We all know she needs to do somethingt about them exhaust tips.

-Nick
Yea, if she got that done...that would be freakin' hot. I was able to caravan back from CF this year with her and couldn't stop lookin at her kit :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
wow. that looks sweet!!! and the tail lights look perfect on that car too. i dont like when they are completely black. very nice tinting on them.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
wow! that's a terrific custom job on the exhaust :thumbsup: that rear end is badass! the quads really flow with the boobies...I'm diggin it too :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
best lookin rear on a coug ever:thumbsup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
the back of that cougar is one of the best looking ones ive seen.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Wow, definatly a hot idea! h'ray for silv3r phr0st!

btw JAMallott, theres tons of red x's in yr sig and one in your post :confused:

Edit I just noticed the blacked out reflectors, Thats hot too, damnit

1 - 20 of 43 Posts