New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brought to you buy 2 x 10000 MCD white leds. The video quality isnt the best, but it was taken in pretty much pitch dark and you can see two NICE streams of illuminated nitrous. I plan on perfecting the setup this coming weeked but I just wanted to try it out tonight. Yes and a good bit of $$ was used to make this vid :rofl: but I have to refill next week anyways so what the hay

Clicky

Heres a shot of it in the daylight

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very groovy!! I'm digging that purge location, :banana: my roomate has his coming out of his Z3s, which is pretty neat, but not as tight as up front ;)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
looks good but i bet it look beter in real life

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
looks good but i bet it look beter in real life
yeah i was pretty pissed when i saw how it came out on video :(... ill try in pitch black this weekend away from any lights

·
Registered
892 Posts
what if you hooked up the LED's so they came on when you hit the switch for the purge? so they only light up the stream and are not on the whole time

it looks sick though....too bad your getting rid of the hood.....

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
so do you really waste like 20 bucks everytime you purge?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: mercurycougar
so do you really waste like 20 bucks everytime you purge?
not that much heh, i believe someone told me around a 1.50 for every burst? I dunno

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by: Gooch
What does that do exactly? Besides waste money... heh.
well what you just saw was a waste of money, but when I go to a track or open and close the valve a lot, it causes air pockets to form in the lines, and purging lets those pockets out, in essence giving you a nice filled line. Air pockets= Hesistation. Also, you really wouldnt want stale nitrous. I went a couple weeks without using the purge once since my momentary switch was Out of commission, and I didnt really need it. But for track use its nice to have.

But for a good time scaring the [censored] out of someone walking by your car its perfect :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
yeah thats pretty hot!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: PGCougar
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:bowdown:

ill add one.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
But for a good time scaring the [censored] out of someone walking by your car its perfect
haha, i was just pointing out that your screens on your hood were frozen from your purge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts