New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after putting it all back together, and washing it........i thought i'd share with you guys how it's coming along.

NOTE: if you remember, i got rear ended a while back, and it needed fixing bad. Looks great now! How you guys enjoy!

-steve

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: smbmxr3
looks really good. now lets see some pics of the vette.
i'll get some up if you really want them......whats your fascination about my vette? lol

predator- running a custom setup from the local muffler shop.....duals (no cat) and one 40's series muffler.

-steve

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Are those 19's? Damn they look hot! Nice clean Coug, keep it up.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
well looks like we are going to be taking some pics of the 2 laser red cougs ok ky/tn this weekend.....lol...... big brother with little brother lol . espically since your choice on color of rims are so similiar to mine lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: fordrule
well looks like we are going to be taking some pics of the 2 laser red cougs ok ky/tn this weekend.....lol...... big brother with little brother lol . espically since your choice on color of rims are so similiar to mine lol

that would be the SHIZNIT man....hahaha.

-steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.