New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just got a new ITR with DC Sports header, AEM cold air intake, fuel pressure regulator and a high flow cat. its really sweet!!

well we rolled from 65 mph and my front bumper stayed right as his door all the way to 105-110!!!:biggrin: yes it was a loss, but a good "loss" none the less!!!
i was so excited and proud of my car, not getting rid of her now....cant wait to see what ill do with headers, a test pipe, and a new exhaust system:thumbsup:

EDIT : note to self, use spell check, and do it when you make the post not 15 min later:tongue:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
nice job!

Ive had a few runs with some modded LS and GSR integras. Maybe an ITR would put up more of a fight! hehe

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
NICE JOB!
It's a real Type-R?
That's cool. I have yet to see a ITR around here.
Just alot of imitations:thumbsdn:
I'd like to run one of them. I always thought
their top end would destroy a cougar but maybe not

way to go man.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: ALiEN
from a stop the ITR would've taken you.
prolly, they've got an LSD....
i wanted to find out, but we never caught a red light:disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Originally posted by: Instigator
yes it was a loss, but a good "loss" none the less!!! i was so excited and proud of my car, not getting rid of her now....
Ask any racer, and REAL racer.. It doesn't matter if you lose by an inch or a mile.. losing is losing.. :biggrin:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I know your car runs pretty good. I was behind you as you where whooping on that Supercharged Focus at Fest2k3

I can see you definitly giving an ITR a good run!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks kenny

i ordered my MSDS headers yesterday:biggrin:
my birthday is in 2 weeks, i'm getting the brullen y-pipe w/ test pipe
early christmas present, trubendz flowmaster:thumbsup:

im just gonna get quicker:banana:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
The headers are like Balls In a Box. Just wait till you have them installed my friend! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey kenny did you ever get the brullen pipe? if you did how did it mate up with the headers?

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
No I have not. I am still running with the MSDS ypipe and gutted main cat. Loud & raspy as you know. I expect to have the brullin ordered and installed by Christmas, along with some other exhaust revisions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts