New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
oooo that battery is really sharp lookin, and he has my headunit! Looks like some kind of distribution of wires for speakers in the doors maybe? :shrug: Very nice and custom ride.

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
that is JL audio XR comp series crossovers in the door there, with pretty blue wires stretched nice and tight to the front channels...i am assuming the ones in kickpanel and not the doors though..i am sure he has either bypassed those or just run the doors off the headunit..clean install though..i am also assuming he has a stinger battery under that shield (heat/mud/dirt??) and that either came with the battery or his installer has made that for him custom..doesnt look that hard to make though.looks like some thin 1/8 white plastic heated up and bent to fit the shape of battery with a little extra room at the one side for his wires..i think it would be a bit harder if you have a CAI though..after you have it shaped just drill your holes for wires and for your voltmeter<--makes no sense so close to the battery though...only show points..and then screw down your fuse holder and your off to the races..

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Finally.. one good reason to have an atx. Those kick pods look like a PITA with the clutch pedal so close. Never saw kickpods in a coug before that! I wonder how the imaging is..

That bat cover might be 'glassed too btw. I think it looks great, never thought of that heh

·
Registered
517 Posts
ill be thats just the sticker for the battery on a fiberglass cover. the battery is a stinger sp1000. 259.99 retail. should be able to find it anywhere stinger accessories are sold. if you have a few days and some spare materials it wouldnt be that bad.
josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts