New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to purchase this now for my XBOX!
wooot!

Anyone else have it? Or XBOX live so we could play?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i gots it for the ps2. and.... i'm a lil bummed it's taking me so long to build some MAJOR rice. :(

but i am runnin a 2.5rs in metallic green with some bronzish colored wheels, dark red metallic brembo's, and the biggest dumbest trendy graphic you can get. :hitit:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: Estiem
i gots it for the ps2. and.... i'm a lil bummed it's taking me so long to build some MAJOR rice. :(

but i am runnin a 2.5rs in metallic green with some bronzish colored wheels, dark red metallic brembo's, and the biggest dumbest trendy graphic you can get. :hitit:
My Miata rocks your 2.5rs.

TURBO dawG!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i just don't get why they didn't use a wrx? stupid people. but.... my rs had a turbo. :D

btw, i'm up to a sentra now. this car is poo compared to the scooby in the drift competitions. hehe.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm still looking at the ability to rent this sucker... :biggrin:

the commericals are AWESOME... I like how that one car basically bleeds.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Let me know if anyone gets CMR4, I have it just not LIVE so I would have to buy into microsofts crap, until then I will be practicing.

[Gnu]

·
Registered
115 Posts
played it at walmart for 45min with my buddy, hot game will be getting for x-mas

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by: GnuLoCo
Let me know if anyone gets CMR4, I have it just not LIVE so I would have to buy into microsofts crap, until then I will be practicing.

[Gnu]
COLIN???????????????????????????
it's out??????????????????????????

[underground]

btw. i've now got the miata full stage 2. it's okay. very awesome handling, but it needs more speed. :( the rsx has tons of speed, but not quite the handling. oh well.

how much money can i spend on body mods? ... i really wanna buy everything, but i have a feeling that at the end, you'll get the option to buy the skyline, and it'll be like... a million bux. but if ya haven't saved the cash, there's no chance to get it.

[/underground]

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Originally posted by: Estiem
Originally posted by: GnuLoCo

[Gnu]
COLIN???????????????????????????
it's out??????????????????????????
Yes, on Xbox, not sure what you are running but it is on xbox, unless i have some leaked version. But the game is very addicting. i try to stay away from it when possible. The realism is great this time around.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Deleted a bunch of stuff because you shouldn't talk about stealing software here.

Chris - I hope CMR4 is good.. CMR3 sucked... a lot.

Just got a 350z in NFSU!

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
Not to intrude on your chapter but I love this game. I have it fror PC and finally beat it. All the widebodies are awesome. I so glad the millions of hours payed off lOL

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
The soundtrack is really good too. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts